Features and Highlights
- Boot the computer in “Safe Mode” (press F8 when the computer starts to boot. When the boot screen appears, use the down arrow to highlight the selection).
- Download the VIPRE Rescue application. You can use a different computer to do this if needed.
- Save it to a USB drive or other portable media.
- Run the file.
- Click Yes to extract VIPRE Rescue.
- Click Unzip.
- Sit back and allow VIPRE to clean your machine.
VIPRE Rescue Antivirus definitions change daily. Check the author’s website to get the latest definitions.