There is no record time limitation and no watermark placed on your videos. You can record clean videos as long as you like. When it comes to saving, you have a wide range of video formats to choose from such as MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF.
Meanwhile, IObit Screen Recorder for PC also has a basic video editor to trim, cut, and split the captured videos. Even though it is a light screen recorder, it also adopts GPU hardware acceleration technology to make video recording and editing more efficient and stable. Last but not least, it allows you to directly share your videos to a number of online video platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch.
In summary, IObit Screen Recorder app is an ideal screen recorder for anyone who has the needs for easy and smooth video recording, basic video editing, and convenient sharing to popular online video platforms.
Why Is There No Sound in My Recording?
Check the audio input in the screen recorder. To record the system sound, make sure there is no headset connection. To ensure that external sound can be collected, turn on the microphone during screen recording.
What Video Formats are Supported by IObit Screen Recorder?
It supports multiple formats, including MP4 AVI FLV MKV MOV TS GIF and so on.
Does IObit Screen Recorder Have a Watermark?
Even though IObit is a free screen recorder for Windows PC, it doesn’t place ugly watermarks or bombard you with annoying ads.
Does IObit Screen Recorder Have a Time Limit on Screen Recording?
There is no time limit for recording. Hence you can record as long as you want.
Features and Highlights
- Record any selected region on your screen into high-quality video easily
- Support recording audio from microphone and speaker into video simultaneously
- Add mouse click effects like highlighting the cursor and clicking animation while recording
- Offer a convenient screenshot feature
- Light video editor to edit captured videos with ease
- Quick-share to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc
- Support multiple popular video formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF
- Adopt GPU hardware acceleration technology for more efficient and stable video recording and editing
- No record time limitation & no watermark
- Simple and easy-to-use UI for anyone