Life without the internet has become an impossibility for many people all around the world. Constant connection to social networks such as Twitter or Facebook, networking services that have transformed the way we contact friends, do business, access knowledge databases, and a thousand sources of fun have made internet indispensable tool for people of all ages. However, this wide appeal has attracted PC users who don’t have enough knowledge and expertise for managing the stability of their internet connection, and when the internet connection goes down, salvation can be found either in costly technician fees or even worse, trying to manually fix the issue without knowing if you are making your networking situation better or worse.
With a simple press of a button, you will be able to scan your networking settings, including many deep features known to network specialists, solve connection issues, and provide an easy way to monitor your connection in the future so that your internet connection can be properly maintained 24/7.
Features and Highlights
Complete Internet Repair presents to you easy to use UI that is separated into four tabs – File, Maintenance, Troubleshoot, and Tools. The basic screen showcases the main diagnostic listing of all the separate networking settings that could impact the stability of your internet connection, a detailed description of each networking item, and a button “Go!” for starting the full diagnostic test. It is important to mention that Complete Internet Repair can only handle networking issues that can arise on your PC. It cannot handle software or hardware faults that are under the oversight of your ISP.
Here is the list of the most common issues that Complete Internet Repair can routinely fix:
- Internet or local network connection issues caused by uninstalling hostile software such as adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horses, and others.
- Internet connection issues after uninstalling various network-altering apps such as firewalls, VPNs, antivirus suites, and other networking programs.
- Limited or no connection message issues.
- Loss of access to a specific website, or all websites.
- Loss of access to secure websites (such as online banking, business websites, etc.).
- DNS lookup issues.
- Registry errors that affect networking.
- Windows Update issues.
- Proxy server issues.
- Networking-related pop-up windows.
- Browser crashing.
- Limited management of your router/modem issues, including renewing IP address or solving DHCP errors.
Be aware that after each fix, the app will require you to reset your Desktop or Laptop PC. Creators of Complete InternetRepair strongly suggest that you check your modem or router for any issue before trying to solve any software networking issue on your PC. Studies have shown that almost 40% of all internet networking issues are caused either by your ISP or by a misconfiguration on your modem or router, which can often be solved either by resetting it or contacting your ISP.